Senin, 08 Desember 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 4: Fair Isle Snowflake Pattern Nail Art

Every year since I can remember, my mom has either made or bought special Christmas pajamas that my siblings and I got to open on Christmas Eve. When I moved out, Joe and I decided to keep the tradition and he got me these awesome gray and white fair isle fleece pajama bottoms from Old Navy last year. I was thrilled to find a matching pattern on one of my new stamping plates!


I started with a base of two coats of Zoya Carey and then stamped over that using one of the patterns from stamping plate QA57 and Konad special white polish. I can't even tell you how many times I had to re-stamp these because I couldn't get them straight! It was so frustrating but they turned out okay in the end.


Do you do the Christmas Eve pajama tradition with your family? I love it!

Related Posts

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 4: Fair Isle Snowflake Pattern Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh