Kamis, 16 Oktober 2014

Recent Favourites Spammy Spam

Hello friends! We have decided to delay our final installment of the A To Z Blog Series until next week, so today as there will be no A To Z I thought I'd dump a load of recent favourites on you instead. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you will surely have seen these already, but if not, enjoy! :)





Barry M "Aqua Glitter" (two coats over Nails Inc "St James Square") stamped with an ocean waves image from MoYou London Suki XL plate 06 and a white Sally Hansen polish



Dollish Polish "I'm The Ultimate Fan Girl" (two coats over Rimmel "Little Bo Peep")



Freckles Polish "A Chill In The Air"



Freckles Polish "I'll Need Wine"



Rimmel Velvet Matte "Purple Opulence"



Smitten Polish "Seasonal Lattes"



Barry M Glitterati "Fashion Icon" (two coats over Nails Inc "Lowndes Court")



Darling Diva "Happy Wife Happy Life" (two coats over black)



Smitten Polish "Sparkling Orchid"



F.U.N Lacquer "King"



So there you have it, some of what's been on my nails over the last few weeks. Which is your favourite?


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Recent Favourites Spammy Spam
4/ 5
Oleh