Jumat, 29 Agustus 2014

A to Z: S is for Silverado and Silver Moon

Hey ho! Sorry for this week's A to Z post being a day late, I had a lovely, yet exhausting day out with my sister yesterday and I ran out of steam to write this up. Anyway, I'm here now, so let's do this!

This week was the turn of the letter S. I hadn't realised how many S polishes I own - 68 of the buggers - so my choice was difficult. I wasn't entirely sure what I would do until I actually did this manicure! So what did I use? LaFemme "Silverado", a beautiful medium grey creme with a slight hint of purple tones and an amazing formula, and BYS "Silver Moon", a clear base with silver holographic hexes in varying sizes.

Here are two coats of LaFemme "Silverado" on its own:




And here is the finished look - two coats of Silverado with one of BYS "Silver Moon" & top coat:






To be totally honest, I'm not entirely happy with this manicure. They are both lovely polishes individually, but as a combination it just didn't light my fire and I can't wait to remove it and put something else on.


Now it's time for MamaBean's contribution! She also had quite a few S polishes to choose from, but in the end her final choice was OPI "Save Me", which she applied over a pale green creme:



Really pretty, mama!! :)


Don't forget to check out the A to Z Blog Series Hub Page where you will find links to everybody else's S blog posts and all previous letters, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A to Z: S is for Silverado and Silver Moon
4/ 5
Oleh