Sabtu, 14 Juni 2014

Moyra Vivid Sand No. 713 "Sunflower"

Hi lovers, happy Saturday! Last weekend Mama Bean and I treated ourselves to a few pretties from Moyra UK's 30% off event, and today I am going to show you my stand-out favourite of the three I bought.

713/"Sunflower" is a textured polish with added sparkly bits in the most ridiculously bright, luminous yellow shade - the colour of neon yellow highlighter pens - and I absolutely love it!! Application was easy peasy - it stayed exactly where I put it, with the only clean-up being necessary thanks to a shaky-hand moment on my little finger. Dry time is pretty average, but it takes a while for the textured effect to fully 'mature'. I applied two coats with no base coat and no top coat, in order to achieve the maximum textured effect. If you are uncomfortable not wearing a base coat, it doesn't make too much of a difference, but without it dries just that little bit more matte, which is how I like my textured polishes. Finish-wise, it actually looks rougher than it feels. Some textured polishes really get on my nerves because thy are just too coarse and harsh to touch, but so far, whilst it obviously doesn't feel smooth to the touch, this one has been perfectly easy to live with.

Picture time! As mentioned, they all show two coats, with no base or top coat. My camera can't handle this colour - in reality it is even more neon-bright with more acidic, green tones:






What do you think of this shade? Do you own any Moyra polishes? All the ones I have so far are great quality, and £3.00 for a 12ml bottle is like pocket money prices to me!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Moyra Vivid Sand No. 713 "Sunflower"
4/ 5
Oleh