Selasa, 03 Juni 2014

Holographic Skittle Manicure

Hi everybody! It's "Skittle Manicure" theme week at All Things Nails this week, which means a different colour on every nail (I'm sure there are other versions/definitions of a Skittle manicure, but this is what it means to us).


I decided to show you at least one of my contributions, so here you go! I started by applying five different holographic polishes. They are, in order from thumb to little finger: Dance Legend "Android" (green); Color Club "Eternal Beauty" (purple); Dance Legend "Shock" (pink); Layla "Ocean Rush" (blue); and Layla "Gold Idol" (gold/green). Pictures show two coats of each, without top coat:







To finish this look, I added some dots with a dotting tool, using Color Club "Harp On It". Again, pictures are all without top coat:






What do you think? I don't often do this kind of manicure, but I am really enjoying having the opportunity to wear so many different colours!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Holographic Skittle Manicure
4/ 5
Oleh