Selasa, 27 Mei 2014

Darling Diva "Happy Wife Happy Life"

Late night, picture-heavy NOTD post today featuring my newest polish baby, Darling Diva "Happy Wife Happy Life".


"Happy Wife Happy Life" is a clear-based multi-chrome glitter with the strongest, most amazing colour shifts I have ever seen. The glitter particles are packed in really densely so you could possibly wear this on its own with two or three coats, but in order to achieve the strongest effect possible I have applied it over a black base, which I do with most duo-/multi-chrome polishes. Formula was nice and fluid, application was easy peasy, and it dried quickly to a smooth finish.


All pictures show two coats over a black base, with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat, in a variety of different lighting situations in order to try and show all the colours. Enjoy!












What do you think? My mind is blown like it's never been blown before, this is honestly one of the most incredible polishes I own!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Darling Diva "Happy Wife Happy Life"
4/ 5
Oleh