Jumat, 16 Mei 2014

A To Z: E is for "Elderberry"

Hi friends! My apologies, this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I had a pretty eventful day and my laptop is on the blink, so I delayed it a day.

It's week five of the A to Z series, so that means we are on the letter E! I had something else planned but changed my mind at the last minute, and went for Barry M "Elderberry" Gelly Nail Paint, which is a slightly dirty, dusty sky blue shade with a hint of grey, and it just so happens to match perfectly with the top I bought yesterday!

Here are two coats of Elderberry with no top coat:




And matching my top:



I then added one coat of Iconic Effect Holo Top Coat, and finished with my current quick-dry top coat, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri:



Don't forget to check out the A to Z Blog Series hub page to see what everybody else has done this week, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x




Related Posts

A To Z: E is for "Elderberry"
4/ 5
Oleh