Senin, 28 April 2014

Nails Inc "Foubert's Place" & OPI "Gold Shatter"

Hi folks! This week at All Things Nails, our theme is "Ugly Polish". Lord knows I love an ugly nail polish, so I am in my element! I have a very quick NOTD post for you today to show you my first (of many!) contribution.

Nails Inc "Foubert's Place" is a dirty, sludgy, greyish browny green creme shade, one of my earliest Nails Inc purchases and it remains a favourite to this day, it is beautiful in its ugliness and so flattering! 

Two coats:



Then I added a coat of OPI "Gold Shatter". I love crackles/shatters but not everybody else does, so I think it would count in many peoples' eyes as an "ugly"!



What do you think of this look? It reminds me of sumptuous antique furnishing fabric, the sort of thing you'd see curtains in stately homes made from.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Nails Inc "Foubert's Place" & OPI "Gold Shatter"
4/ 5
Oleh