Kamis, 24 April 2014

A to Z: B is for Blueberry & Blue Grape!

Hello lovely readers! Today is Thursday, so that means the next installment in the A to Z blog series: the letter B! We have more members in the series now, so instead of linking you to each blog individually, there is now a hub page where all our manicures will be compiled. Check it out here: A to Z Blog Series Hub Page.

I chose to do a gradient with a couple of polishes beginning with B for today's manicure: Barry M "Blueberry" Gelly Nail Paint and Barry M "Blue Grape" Gelly Nail Paint, and then I added a little bit of faffage on top. Let's get to it!

I started with two coats of Barry M "Blueberry" Gelly Nail Paint:



Then using Blueberry and Barry M "Blue Grape" Gelly, I created a gradient:



On top of that I added one coat of Freckles Polish "Scattered Holo Topcoat":



And to finish, I stamped a swirly image from Bundle Monster plate BM-201 using Nails Inc "Motcomb Street" (which is blue, which starts with the letter B!):





Thanks for reading, and be sure to check again next week to see what we all have in store for the letter C! :) x


Related Posts

A to Z: B is for Blueberry & Blue Grape!
4/ 5
Oleh