Senin, 31 Maret 2014

ILNP "Cygnus Loop" & Iconic Effect "Northern Lights" NOTD

Howdy folks! How are you? Random NOTD blog post for you today! I am the first to admit I have been terrible at blogging recently - I just haven't been in the mood for it. I am going to try and get myself back into gear again though!


So, for today's manicure I started off with two coats of ILNP "Cygnus Loop", an amazedicks purple-based multichrome which I'm sure needs no more introduction than that by now (my base coat is full of lumps and bubbles, sorry about that):






Then, I added two coats of Iconic Effect "Northern Lights", which is a holographic multichrome whose colours are the same as Cygnus Loop only a lot more sheer, making it perfect for layering:





This was really difficult to photograph, so I apologise for the inconsistent lighting and lack of visible holo - trust me, it's there, and it's beautiful!


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon! :) x


Related Posts

ILNP "Cygnus Loop" & Iconic Effect "Northern Lights" NOTD
4/ 5
Oleh