Kamis, 31 Oktober 2013

Happy Halloween w/ Black Spider Web Half Moon Nail Art

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm not really celebrating this year but you know I can't resist a good reason for some nail art and candy! Halloween used to be my favorite time of the year for nail art since it was the only time I was allowed to be bold and wear black nail polish! :P


I started this look off with two coats of Nicole by OPI Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary, a nice bright orange shade. Once the orange base was dry, I used black polish to stamp a spider web near the cuticle of each nail. I let that dry completely and then applied hole reinforcement stickers over each nail to create the half moon shade with black polish. I topped it all off with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top (my fav topcoat).

I hope you like them! Have a spooky day!

Related Posts

Happy Halloween w/ Black Spider Web Half Moon Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh