Selasa, 11 Juni 2013

Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish 'The Little Mermaid' Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! To continue on the Disney-theming of the past couple of days, I have some Little Mermaid-inspired polish from Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish!

Dinglehopper is a sheer white polish with orange and blue glitter. I layered two coats here over a white base.


Kiss the Girl has a minty green base with green, purple, and aqua glitter. This is three coats.


I'm Not a Guppy is a very interesting shade of yellow-green with blue glitter. There are also blue heart glitter in here but I wasn't able to get any out on the nail. This is three coats.


Poor Unfortunate Souls has purple, green, and blue glitter in a sheer-ish black base. This is two coats over black.


Gadgets and Gizmos is a glitter topcoat with a mix of blue, pink, and gold glitter. This is two coats over Milani Pink Express.


Under the Sea is a glitter top coat with purple and aqua glitter. This is two coats over China Glaze For Audrey.


The formula on all of these polishes was very good and I would recommend all of them! My personal favorite is Under the Sea. Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish has an Etsy and a Facebook page, go give them a 'like' to keep updated on all the new collection releases! 


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

Related Posts

Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish 'The Little Mermaid' Collection Swatches/Review
4/ 5
Oleh